Some things for which I'm thankful this Thanksgiving:
- One Direction's new hit single, "Perfect." Finally a song about me, since I like causing trouble in hotel rooms, I like having secret little rendezvous, I like to do all things I know we shouldn't do, I like driving with the windows down, I like going places we can't even pronounce, and I like to do whatever I've been dreaming about. I guess this makes me a perfect bird. I won't argue as I play the song on repeat, driving with my windows down.
- Mother Goose is out of the hospital and back to cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Last year, mom was in the hospital, dad was in Vegas solo, and I was in Des Moines, Iowa. I don't know who had it worse. But this year we're back where we belong, under one roof (even with grandma!), cooking a large dinner and yelling at each other over card games.
- TGI Fridays' late night happy hour. While I'm performing with Shamu at Sea World, nothing caps off the night of performing like $3 dollar long islands across the street. My friends and I are making great new companions and over-tipping with the Fridays' serving staff.
- Obamacare. Sure, I recently lost my health insurance after leaving Hens on Ice, but I qualified for $20 off my premium through Obamacare. It's a steep monthly fee I've never had to pay before, but $20 off anything makes me feel special.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers aren't a complete embarrassment anymore. They're only a slight embarrassment, and they've won some games. Yay, football!
But I'll be the most thankful if you have ham for Thanksgiving! Be thankful and make the right choice.
KEEP READING! 1D's Hen Song and Huge Release Party!