- Britney still looks great! Just when we think she's done, she makes another video looking fabulous and almost frozen in time. She's no longer "Toxic" hot, but put some jeans and some extra makeup on her, and she's doing just fine.
- The song is catchy and fun, reminiscent of Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl." That song was a big hit. I never fully understood why, but it was.
- Thank goodness Britney gets some dancing in! Maybe she learned a lesson after a dance-less "Perfume" flopped.
- The song is damn repetitive and the lyrics feel churned out of a generic pop music machine.
- Iggy Azalea being an alien. Just, why? Iconic music videos don't have faux extraterrestrials.
- Britney's unsafe, distracted driving in that Jeep. Hands on the wheel, lady!
- The horrendous break in the middle of the song where Britney and Iggy meet 2 other valley girls. It's not funny. The only thing worse than exaggerated valley girl talk is Iggy's "alien character" trying to sound like an exaggerated valley girl. Nails. On. Chalkboard.
- Iggy's spaceship landing at the end, or whatever they were going for. Couldn't she just be Australian?
- Britney's dancing is a lot of bouncing and hair-ography. It's nothing new, but she could at least roll around a bit like she does in "Work Bitch."
- This collab had such potential, but feels flat and hollow. It's fun, but feels cheap and generic. Sadly, I doubt this song, which isn't bad but isn't good, will do much for either of their careers. It already feels forgettable, but until its 15 minutes are over, I'll be chanting, "We're just so pretty!"
Keep reading! "Bucket List Travel: The Salton Sea!
Post a Comment