|Cher ROCKED! And not in a chair.|
- What a club hit! This song rocks, and what a pleasant surprise. It's catchy, upbeat, and makes you want to dance. Even being on the older side of pop divas today, Cher proves she still knows how to makes a smash hit in any decade.
- Cher still has the pipes. She sang live and proved she's still a real powerhouse vocalist. Way to go, Cher!
- She got Adam Levine to approvingly bop his head along to her performance. That's more than Christina's performance got, and The Voice is (was) her show. Cher didn't even need Pitbull to carry her (Pitbull's getting a hefty workout).
- Cher's fist pumping! And her dancers are great. The performance overall was an awesome spectacle and it was great to see her back on a stage.
|Punching them won't help.|
- She sings "woman's world" 28 times.
- It's not a woman's world. Ask any woman living in the Middle East. Even in the USA, women make 77 cents to the man's dollar. Cher, your song is catchy but it's a lie.
- Cher looks great! But then, factor in that she's pushing 70, and it becomes scary. Her dancers could be her granddaughters.
- Anytime Cher references "the club" makes me uncomfortable. Does Cher still hit up the club scene when she could be a grandmother? I picture my grandma shuffling into a club and imagining her discomfort makes me want to cry.
- Her incredibly agile dancers highlight Cher's relative lack of mobility. Next to those gals, her lumbering around looks like she needs a hip replacement.
- What crawled on Cher's head? That isn't her hair. That can't even be hair. I think I saw it blink.
|Not hair from any angle.|
Read more Cher on The Hen! Tweets from Cher Part I