|I wish my last album sold better.|
Christina has not gone unscathed from The Hen. She got a good peck back when The Hen lived in USFSP's Crow's Nest. Check out when Christina made the anthem her own. Since getting creative with the national anthem, Christina joined The Voice as a judge, gained 40 pounds and got into drag makeup. Now she has a new music video - her first since her not-so-successful Bionic album.
- Christina still has the pipes, and we hear lots of her classic wailing in this song too. It's good to have your voice back on the charts, Christina.
- She looks pretty good in some of the scenes. The platinum hair is sassy, she still has that provocative look and she doesn't look too much like a drag queen.
- The song is catchy. At first, I found it mediocre and unoriginal. But now, it's catchy and unoriginal. I can't get it out of my head.
- Quit strutting around and start dancing! Every good music video needs at least one dance scene. Until then, it's not a full comeback.
- Why are you killing these men? I thought you wanted their bodies, not their dead bodies. Yes, it's artsy using the colors and confetti in lieu of blood, but she's still killing men.
- The random tanning bed shots. Christina, why are you fake baking at night, outside, with your clothes on?
- Christina watching cartoons on her 1970 TV set, then flipping it to The Lucy Show. What? At least make it I Love Lucy.
- The song's unoriginal. Let's be honest, there's nothing groundbreaking about the song, it won't top the charts or change pop music forever. The best part is Christina's amazing voice shining through this highly-produced, catchy jam.
- The clown hair. Your platinum blonde suits you. Highlights can be fun and sassy, but the rainbow extensions just look like left over cotton candy.
- That baggy white shirt and no pants look. It's a shirt, not a dress, and it doesn't even fit. It's the opposite of flattering for the "new" Christina, who's trying to embrace her curves. Wear something that fits or that's modest, or at least try some pants.
- Winter cap and stilettos in a bar? No.
You nailed it, Hen.ReplyDelete