|"So, you bring the star power and I'll bring the auto tune."|
After most of the X Factor contestants performed, Khloe Kardashian built up the video premiere by praising Britney and ignoring will.i.am. Khloe reminded us of her 8 number one hits, 6 albums debuting at number one, and her record sales of over 100 million. Britney's response to her success was this face:
|Too many people like me!|
|Time to add #TOOMUCHSUCCESSBRITNEY|
- Britney still looks great in a music video. How'd she turn 30?
- Britney's getting publicity for her music and TV show, not head shaving and divorce.
- She never makes any of those horrible faces in the music video.
- "It's Britney, bitch!" is back!
- Britney never sings by herself. Her singing harmonizes with an auto-tuned rapper.
- Britney's solo moments are her talking, talking like a British robot.
- No dance scene - that sassy strut won't be as cute at 40.
- My favorite Britney moment on the song is a recycled audio clip from 2007.
- That thin headband
- When Britney multiplies and there are 3 headbands
- When Britney multiplies and there are 5 headbands